Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What are the odds?

During one of many shopping expos to Half priced books (John's sanctuary) he stopped by the music section and stumbled across a CD that was recorded too long ago to mention, during his rocker days. It was a compilation of Corpus bands that featured John singing "Mi Voz es Mi Arma", a song that he wrote and performed with his old band Victimia (victim). I was cracking up, REALLY, what are the odds? We played that song over and over again, so much so that the kids only wanna hear "dad", truly I don't mind, that boy got talent! That's what I get for marrying a Rock Star! Who knew? Seriously, I did, his voice, musical talent, and ability to write such beautiful music still amazes me. Although, I still hold a grudge for him not putting any of that to use during our reception, actually he had two opporutnities, I'm still bitter that I didn't get serenated, oh well, I guess it's enough that I get serenated at home anytime I want. Fair enough!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you !