Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Baby Boy Shower

We were sent on our way with an adorable farewell shower. My mom did a fantastic job and we enjoyed every minute of seeing family and friends, eating yummy food, and my favorite, the cake of coarse! We agreed since this is my 3rd child, we'd keep the decor and games to a minimum. It was sweet, simple, and perfect!Thanks mom, you out did yourself.


Uh, too big!
Thank you favors this was during the judging of whose hair was longer that went with a riddle for one of the games. It was really cute sling and onesies made by Becca

2 comments:

  1. You look so beautiful!!!! I wish my face stayed skinny during pregnancy!! lol :) Your mom did an awesome job! So creative...miss you guys! Can't WAIT to see pictures of Beckham!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a great Mommy and I was happy that everyone came to the shower; it truly was special. Beckham will soon see what I mean.
    love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you !