Wednesday, July 21, 2010

4th of July weekend

We kicked off 4th of July with one of the coolest games of the 2010 cup. Mia was running around the coffee table yelling GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL, when Brazil scrored. )Monkey see Monkey do)It's no wonder either, both her parents ARE Soccer fanatics, hello, MIA and BECKHAM : )

My parents invited us to the circus, Mia's 1st, Bash's 100th. I was a little worried that Mia was going to be lame because my dad was soo anxious to see her reaction to the clowns and the animals. She started out super quiet and observant but when the animals came out she went bananas, no pun intended.
Nothing under 13.00, I know rip off, but we ended up with half of it This is my dad's idea of Heaven
At last, my mom's favorite holiday arrived, 4th of July, only fitting that she named her daughter America, I guess.

cousins
My friend Becca made the cork bow, too cute!
chocolate covered pretzels (FIRECRACKERS)
the spread- all American food complete with hotdogs, chips, apple pie w/ a scoop of vanilla ice cream, jello cake, and cupcakes.
my mom is super corny ( I mean that in a good way) about these types of get togethers, she printed the lyrics and made us all
sing "Proud to be an American"

After the great food we headed down toward the bayfront to see the annual fireworks

What a beautiful display of patriotism

1 comment:

  1. Hi America! It looks like you guys had a great 4th. Mia is getting cuter all the time. :) I had so much fun at your shower, and I can't wait to meet your new little boy soon. Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you !