Tuesday, May 5, 2009

NEW Season / SAME team name

What is it with kids and these fierce animal names they want to name their sports teams. "EAGLES" is a choice one that the kids chose ONCE AGAIN! Gotta love them. Bash is doing great and were glad he's on a team that encourages them, rather than puts them down. He still is the biggest kid and sometimes is afraid to get in there, because he doesn't want to hurt them. I think knocking out a kids tooth last season may have caused that fear. Oh well, its just a game. Well, as I sat throught the first game, I was remembering how last season I was still pregnant and I would look at all of the babies and couldn't wait to have mine out there cheering for her brother. Little did I know then that she would be the biggest diva and just HATE THE SUN! She was a little pain in the patootie and made me sit with my chair away from the sun, and then John had to parade her up and down the field (facing away from the sun of coarse). Oh, but I wouldn't trade her for the world, and she loves seeing her brudder play!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you !