Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Big Ups to Carrie

Carrie is my cousin Bobby's wife whom I went to high school with. I finally got to see her on this last trip to Corpus, and she looks amazing! She and her family have a huge pot going to the person that loses the most percentage of weight, and I think she's going to take this one. She's never been big, always a petite lil thing, but we all know the changes having a baby can do to our bodies. She has lost a heathly but pretty big amount of weight, which I won't mention, but Carrie has totally insprired me and shown me the light at the end of the tunnel. She has stuck to a rigorous workout and healthy eating plan, and she looks FABULOUS!I think that with prayer, and a little help from Carrie, I can finally get rid of this baby weight. She is going to be my mentor on this journey and I am totally greatful. Thanks for all of your tips and help Carrie!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you !