Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter Morning 09

Mia needed a SNACK before pics



Sicily with her basket



Mia




Dont you hate it when your kids fall asleep on location?



It's really heartwearming to see my nephew Tony, holding Mia. Tony was raised by my mom so he lived with us most of my life, and so he's more like a little brother to me. I remember when Sebastian was a baby, Tony was only 10 years old and he used to stay with me and play with Sebastian. He'd make him laugh so hard. Now he has his own family, and I'm sooo proud of them. He'll be graduating this fall, after overcoming all the challenges he has faced, I couldn't be more proud. I love you Tony Balony. Remember my the old song I used to sing to you? "Its Tony Hey Tony Balony Marony, the Tiger..."

1 comment:

We love hearing from you !