Thursday, April 9, 2009

Bash and Babies in BLUEBONNETS !

Well, my sister-in-law, Josie, and I decided to go and get some last minute pictures of the kids with the Bluebonnets. We heard that there were some sparse but pretty patches along a busy street in Kingwood, in between a ditch, so we loaded up the kiddos, all dressed, and set out to find them. Once we did the street was so busy it took a few minutes to cross. Then we got the kids settled and started snapping away. We got some beautiful shots and then the crying and whining set in. Yes, Bash too! So we packed them up, and "Uh Oooooooh" where are the car keys. Well, I realized they had fallen out of my camera bag somewhere in the muddy ditch surrounded by weeds and Bluebonnets. I tried not to panic or show how worried I was. I immediately started praying. By now all the kids were in tears, hot, bored, tired, hungry, you name it. Just when I was about to give up the search, Bash yells "LOOK WHAT I FOUND". Yep, it was like "HALLELUIA" So, looking back, it was a fun and exiting experience, one we won't soon forget. But as you can see from the pictures below, it was well worth it! (Sorry for ALL of the 100's of same poses on this one post, but this is the easiest way for our families to pick through, choose, and copy their fav's, especially our family who are far away!)































2 comments:

  1. I love how Olivia has to be eating to sit for a picture. We have so many pictures of her with her mouth full of stuff. Your kids look so cute. I can't believe Bash went for it. My boys would have refused to get out of the car!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi, sou o Clausewitz e gostaria de convidar você para visitar meu Blog e conhecer alguma coisa sobre o Brasil. Abração

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you !