Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Life with this Girl...our '3' yr old Mia

"The time has come," the Walrus said, "To talk of many things:
Of shoes - and ships - and sealing-wax - Of cabbages - and kings
And why the sea is boiling hot - And whether pigs have wings."


I remember reading this poem to her and being so anxious for her to enjoy the whole book. She is growing so fast and never ceases to amaze us with the new things she learns and is interested in. Her love for reading is unbelievable, but more than anything her comprehension of stories and ability to make up her own is beyond words.

Every Jan. I look forward to celebrating the next birthday of a few family members, yet I dread facing the fact that two of my babies turn another year older... little Mia Lourdes turned 3 last Sat.
mia bday shoot 022mia bday shoot 078mia bday shoot 054She is the epitome of spunk, the ultimate diva, a prodigy of humor, the definition of fearless, the meaning of wholesome, distilled love, the keeper of my heart, the other half of my soul, she is a daughter of God, a spirit divine...

Happy 3rd birthday our sweet girl

Favorites:
1. Entertainment- Books (Llama Llama...,Not All Princesses Wear Pink, I Don't want a Cool Cat), and musicals (Annie, Wizard of Oz)
2. Foods- Chik fil a, chips & salsa, chicken quesadillas
3. Songs- (Scarborough Fare, Love you like a love song, Someone like you)
4. Movie- Beauty and the Beast
5. Color- Green
6. Best Friend- Harper
7. Saying- "Oh that's great"
8. Hymns- Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam, Follow the prophet, Do as I'm doing
9. Game- Hide and Seek, puzzles, and memory
10. Princess- Belle, Pinkalicious, Snow White
reading How do Dinosaurs say I love you?
daddy date

not quite sure?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you !