Wednesday, February 29, 2012

{Choose Joy}

As I'm wiping my eyes so I can see the screen, I'm flooded with raw emotion having watched this video, posted by a fellow blogger whom I've been following for years now. She was an inspiration to me from the start and now WELL, she's one of my HEROES! Please watch this video she calls Right of Passage, it's her way of telling the world that despite her battle with cancer, she will Choose JOY! After having a miscarriage, Ashley and her husband tried to get pregnant again which resulted in a rare form of cancer called Choriocarcinoma. Ashley Hackshaw of Little Blue Boo is the true definition of a fighter, she's battling with grace and beauty and our prayers are with her and her family. To hear more about her story click here

Rite of Passage - Shaving my Head from Ashley Hackshaw on Vimeo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you !