Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Farewell to our "Humble" friends

Who said Mormons can't dance? Before we moved, our friends made sure that we had one last hurrah...we are so blessed to have such amazing friends, I miss my gals so much!!! Christa, (pictured below with santa hat) threw the most swanky farewell party for John and I. She went all out with lots of bubbly, a DJ, yummy food, and being the incredibly gifted photog that she is, she set up a crazy Christmas photo booth with props. We danced ourselves silly and will cherish those memories. Love you guys!



1 comment:

  1. Wow you guys have relocated. How exciting to start a new adventure of your life. It's so neat when the family can move to different places and learn of new and different ways of life as well I'm excited for you guys. Your family is looking mighty handsome and growing ever so fast. Take care and enjoy Alabama go Crimson Tide, I mean Cougars oh wait Cowboys ahhh nevermind. I'm really a 49'rs fan.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you !