Wednesday, January 12, 2011

{End of 2010} Lost Footage

Just a little hodge podge of the last few months of 2010 that I'm ashamed I so slacked on blogging about. It was real and it was fun...


Uncle Joe came to visit and met Beckham for the first time.



My mom came to visit one last time for the year. It was a weekend of 1st's. Her 1st time at IKEA, her 1st time to try Indian food, and her 1st time at Discovery Green.


Daddy's home and he came bearing gifts. All the kids got Algerian gear. Bash got a jersey and Prince of Persia in French of course, Mia got a doll that sings in Arabic, and Beck got a basketball outfit and an authentic Algerian tracksuit, too cute!
We went down to Corpus for Thanksgiving. We made our usual stops, my mom's then my dads. The boys got to take their toys out and hunt at the ranch while we went shopping. I love Sicily's expression like "why can't you put the camera down and control your daughter"
We needed to get some cousin time in before Europe so we headed to the zoo with the Brenners. Always a good time when we get together with this bunch!

And finally, the culmination of an awesome year, the blessing of our newest member, Beckham Thomas. I know his family on the other side were smiling down on this precious moment.

Goodbye 2010, hello '11'

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you !