Tuesday, August 31, 2010

{Beckham's newborn shoot}

Oh I've been dying to see these. Debbie did an amazing job in capturing everything that I'd hoped. She tried so hard to get them all 3 together, IMPOSSIBLE with Mia scratching the boys and running off during pictures. Oh well maybe next time when baby brother is not so fragile.




These two are no longer technically just a pair, but they definitely are always going to be like peas and carrots! They remind me of me and my brother. Look familiar?My big brother Mark and I, same age difference as Bash and Mia, and same ages when pictures were taken.

4 comments:

  1. Holy moly, Mia looks just like you. And I'm DYING over Beckham's little lips. Swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such amazing pictures! And Mia is a mini-you. Can't wait to see you again and meet Beckham!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your recent arrival. How exciting to have a new life join your family. He is so handsome and you are blessed. I also love the pics of Bash and Mia, you and your brother that is such an awesome photo. Enjoy these days they go by so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOODNESS!! I just want to squeeze him!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you !