Saturday, July 11, 2009

I am so grateful

I'm leaving for a camping trip in Leakey, Texas with my family tomorrow. I am so exited as this will be the first time in 5 years my brother and sister and I will all be together with our children. I was searching for an FHE (family home evening) lesson for Monday night that could be shared with nonmembers, I came across one that the topic was pretty general for one of any faith, "Gratitude" ! I was looking for a talk that would go with it and loved this one, O remember O remember, a talk given by President Henry B. Eyring. It brought me to tears as all of them do, but I'm grateful for my family and my brother and sister and parents and nephews and nieces and the time and opportunity that Heavenly Father has orchestrated for us to be together. This is a perfect talk to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you !