Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Wedded Bliss


 Four years ago today, our little yet growing family was sealed together in Houston's beautiful temple.   It's hard to imagine our lives before this event...we were married on a gorgeous beach in Puerto Rico and that wedding was wonderful, but having made the covenants that we did during our sealing ceremony and being eternally bound to our children, is something so beautiful and pure, one cannot imagine it's power until it happens. When I see a temple I'm reminded of that day and how wonderful it is to know that my spouse and my children will be with me throughout eternity, what a precious gift we've been given.
(To my love, happy anniversary...you are my hero!)









It's really neat to look back at the pics of our wedding in P.R., Bash was so little then


My how time flies!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you !