Saturday, September 1, 2012

Girls Trip to Washington DC

It is with great sorrow and sadness that I must bid my bestie Rebecca B. adieu...We had one last hooray before she and her beautiful family moved to Beijing. Oh I will miss her, the white version of me I always say. Even though I was in the most icky phase of my pregnancy we managed to shop for 8-9 hours a day...while squeezing in some eating yummy food, sightseeing, and crafting. I do love this gal ! Maybe our next project will lead us somewhere near China, but until then Zai Jian, Wo Ai Ni












Old Towne Virginia was amazing, we found some treasures there and I can't wait to go back with my family.


even though she was on the paleo diet, which should be called the beautiful diet, because she looked amazing, she didn't mind me scarfing down a triple chocolate cupcake with Mexican chocoloate pudding...in fact she insisted, for the baby's sake. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you !