Monday, August 8, 2011

Utah vacation Part I-SLC, Utah

Ok Utah was absolutely nothing like I expected... with that said, it was way COOLER! I swoon Utah...the shopping (hello modest clothing all over), the restaurants, the Deseret Book Store, and yes, I finally can say "I got it at the DI". I would move there in a heartbeat... as a matter of fact I think we're gonna make good on an invite from Aunt Elaine to spend Christmas there. She had me at snowmobiling, skiing, sledding and shopping.
awaiting departure
sister missionaries at Temple square giving the kids an acoustic demonstration at the tabernacle
John: Who is that Mia
Mia: Jesus
John: Doesn't he look nice?
Mia: Yeah, like a princess
Now the reason that I love and will never forget this dialogue is because a "princess" in my 2 yr. old daughters eyes is just about the most beautiful thing on this earth and that is the only way she knew how to describe how the statue of Christ looked to her.







1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you loved Utah! I've been here for almost 10 years now... and though I still consider myself Texan, it's starting to grow on me. Guys like me and John need more modest clothing anyway.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you !