Saturday, April 16, 2011

"All I heard was NEW LENS"

The quote above is from my husband after hearing that I recently had the privilege of learning some tips from a fantastically amazing photog friend of mine on manual settings and ps. You can see her work here. She let me try out her lens and I'm hooked. I'm working on getting it. Sure I could just go buy it, but I've made it my goal to save for it by offering some mini sessions. SUPER amatuer being that I've only photographed mine and a few friend's children, but I'll give you a great deal, and who doesn't love pics of their kids. So if your interested in a short & fun shoot of your kids, email me americaririe@yahoo.com or leave me a comment. Details: we can do 45 min. for $35 and a free disc of all of the images (15- basic/natural editing+the rest of the images) my babies weren't feeling well so pardon the expressions



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you !