Thursday, October 22, 2009

Withces shoes...

So, we have one sister left to visit teach and she recently had a birthday, so I made her this special treat to incorporate into the lesson.  I found this template on Skip to my Lou for witches shoes, then added candy and and a card that says "Witch way will you nuture the rising generation". There are so many other things you can do with this template though. I was thinking about using them as party favors for Mia's 1st birtday, we may do a Wizard of Oz theme or Alice in Wonderland tea party so I could do a 'Dorothy slipper' or 'Queen of Hearts' slipper. Oh, and let's not forget teachers, I know a few on the Timbers faculty that will be getting these. So, if you still have someone to VT take them one, I think they'd like it.


2 comments:

  1. You're getting some good mileage out of that green ribbon, huh?
    I love 'em! What a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it for my bday as well and Kelsey said man-America is soo talented! I can't believe she made that out of paper! That is sooo cool! So she wants you to teach her how!!! And we all loved the candy! :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you !