Friday, October 23, 2009

Countdown is on...

Finally!!! Ok, I think I'm the last sister in the ward to finish these blocks. I used the vinyl and blocks from this years super sat. Christmas blocks because the vinyl only said "Countdown" and Tara Hart had given me left over vinyl from one the year before that said "Countdown til Christmas", so I'm going to get more blocks cut for Christmas. There still dusty from sanding, but I was just trying to decided where to put them. Mom, and anyone else in C.C., if you guys want some let me know and get more wood and vinyl cut. Happy Halloween !


1 comment:

  1. So cute! I haven't even started mine if it makes you feel better. Maybe I should do Halloween instead; they are adorable. By the way, your pictures at the temple are so beautiful! I can't get over how much I love the first two ones with the sunlight.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you !