Friday, September 2, 2011

Decal onesies, flower headbands

These are some of my latest creations...I made these onesies for a friends baby shower, she's having a boy (Chance) and her theme was surf/beach, so I whipped these up with scrap material. I traced the seahorse from a pattern my friend Becca had given Beck on a onesie and I free handed the C and whale. I thought they were simple and cute.

These were done at my craft group and I'm loving how ridiculously easy they are to make 1. trace a CD 2. starting snipping felt 1/2" or less around from the edge till you leave a circle about the size of a half dollar 3. add hot glue to that circle and glue rolled up petal on it. Simple!
This one was done with a hoop and originally ends up puffy, but I snipped the edge all around and when I wash it, I'll get the frayed look.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! You always inspire me to be more creative and crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to come to your craft group!! Pretty please?? Such adorable stuff - I'm dying over Mia's 3 flower headband...

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you !