Monday, March 28, 2011

{Major Retraction...}

Remember last January's post {Not so Terrible Two}? This is the DEFINITION of: re·tract (r-trkt) v. re·tract·ed, re·tract·ing, re·tracts v.tr. 1. To take back; disavow: refused to retract the statement.\ These are the REASONS for my RETRACTION: she completely pulverised her gate safely removed itDON'T ACT LIKE YOU'RE NOT IMPRESSED! graffitied doors added some art to our home and herself and the carpet stomped on every crumb of Pringles chips left snacks for Beckham hijacked her brothers crib kept him company By the way, this was all in one day, you can tell by the PJ's. Where was I you ask, this all was literally within 20-30 min., as I was catching my breath and cleaning up after one incident, the next was happening in another room.

2 comments:

  1. lol. sorry but I am laughing! But only because I have a 2 year old at my house doing similar things :-) She is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAN WE ALL SAY TAZMIA!!!!!
    Love you Tia Ashi.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you !