Friday, April 20, 2012

I hate goodbyes

As much as I hate saying goodbye, seems like that's been a pattern in our lives lately. I came across these pics and uggghhhh, I miss you gals!!!!!! It pains me to think that I'm going to be posting a sequel to this one as we finally found a house in Florida and only have a month left in Birmingham. booo

Murder Mystery Dinner...I was Stacy Sperrit the cheerleader and John was Ameri Hindu, a foreign exchange student, get it?

This one is was taken at the Janet Jackson concert during the Houston Rodeo over a year ago

Our shopping trip to Canton last year...we shopped til we dropped literally, put it this way, we predicted the damage we would do so we rented a Uhaul I miss you Houston friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you !