Thursday, November 20, 2008

Mia's Baby Shower

John and I are so grateful to all of those who were able to attend our baby shower. We had the most amazing time with all of you. Thank you for everything! A huge THANK YOU to Mom, Adie, and Carrie, and everyone else who contributed. Your time and effort that you put into that shower is truly appreciated. We just really miss all of you and were overwhelmed with joy, to be able to spend that little time with each and everyone of you. Thanks again.
My Girls ! Feed the Baby Game
Uncle John and Sicily My mom had the cutest idea, she filled this carriage with green apple and pink vanilla popcorn balls, they were a big hit!

1 comment:

  1. Mia is such a cute name! Well, I went blog stocking a little and found your blog! You have such a beautiful family. That is so fun there is so much family nearby. I hope everything goes well with the pregnancy! Let me know if there is anything I can ever do!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you !