Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Mark, Leti, & Alondra's visit from Florida

We had such a wonderful visit with my brother Mark, his wife Leti (and baby on the way), and my niece Alondra. After staying in Corpus for a few days they stayed with us here in Houston. Bash got to swim with his cousin and went ice skating at the galleria, and we all got to catch up after almost two years of not having seen eachother. I love you guys and cried like a baby when you left. It was awesome having my "big brother" around! We rented movies, went to dinner, joked, and laughed til we couldn't stand it. It was a pretty scary time for me because it was really hitting me that I was not going back to Corpus any time soon and Houston is my home now, but having you all here comforted me because I know my loved ones will always be there when I need them. The Lord works in mysterious ways.






1 comment:

  1. Wow! their visit seemed soooo short I can't wait to see that baby boy of Mark & Leti's
    And Lil' Mia will be Ms Princess Girl

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you !